Statement PeriodLast Updated: July 22, 2019
Statement Period is one of the standard Objects in Spiff. Statement Periods are date ranges that correspond to statements. Most companies generate statements every month. So Statement Periods for those companies will correspond to months. For example, a company may have a March Statement Period. You can reference the Statement Period by referring to "statement_period" in any formula. You can access attributes on the statement_period by writing "statement_period." + the attribute name. So if you wanted to get the name of a statement_period, you would write "statement_period.name".
Statement Period Attributes
In addition to the standard attributes above, Spiff provides several additional special functions for the statement_period Object that allow for more flexible logic.
- statement_period.beginning_of_current_quarter_date--the date of the beginning of the quarter of the statement period
- statement_period.end_of_current_quarter_date--the date of the end of the quarter of the statement period
- statement_period.beginning_of_year_date--the date of the beginning of the year of the statement period
- statement_period.beginning_of_year_time--the exact time of the beginning of the year of the statement period
- statement_period.end_of_year_date--the date of the end of the year of the statement period
- statement_period.end_of_year_time--the exact time of the end of the year of the statement period
- statement_period.end_time--the exact time of the end of the statement period
- statement_period.start_time--the exact time of the beginning of the statement period